Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

MARRIED FOR A YEAR!!!


How awesome is this Taylor and I have been married for one whole year!!! Taylor and I had an amazing day. We woke up this morning and got an hour couples massage at the day spa that I work at and it was amazing!!! Taylor was so nervous about getting one but he ended up really liking it. After that we went paintballing with our friends which was so much fun I got shot in the face mask and really hard in the shoulder which gave me a welt by the way.
After playing paintball for a few hours we went home got all prettied up and went to dinner at Texas Road House. They treated us very well we got to take home to baskets of rolls with cinnamon butter, and they also gave us a free pate of ribs, I think the waitress did that because I ordered the ribs at first but then I didn't want them so I ordered steak instead so I think she just wanted to show me what I was going to be missing out on hahaha.
Then Taylor took me to Fat Cats and we got to see Real Steel which was so so so AMAZING!!! I loved that movie I was yelling in my head because it's a really intense movie but I loved it. After the movie we went home and I came home to my bedroom all lit with candles it was so romantic!!! HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TAYLOR I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment