Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hoping And Praying.

Two months have already gone by and Taylor and I are ready to try to have a baby again. I am so excited! I want to get pregnant so badly I've been praying to the Lord every night that we will be blessed with a strong and healthy baby. I am so ready to be a mom and I know that Taylor is ready to be a dad. I see him with our nursery kids and it just makes me so happy. The kids just love him, he just eats up all the attention he gets from the kids and every time they see him they just get so excited that they get to play with him.
I hope things will work out for us, I want nothing more than to raise a child. I love my husband so much we are ready to be parents I know we will have one soon.

1 comment:

  1. You guys will be terrific parents. We will be praying for you guys too. :-)

    ReplyDelete