Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday To The Worlds Most Amazing Husband!


Taylor is 23!!! I can't believe how fast the time really goes. Taylor's birthday was yesterday 11/11/11 how cool is that? He thought because it was 11/11/11 that something bad was going to happen but it ended up being a great day. He woke up went to work, then school. I let him open his presents when I got home, he got a alarm clock, socks, a new wallet, and a nice fury jacket. I was really proud of the things I got him he seemed to be very happy about all of the presents so that's good for me. Then after he was all done with that his sisters and I took him to Wingers for dinner. After I let him pick a movie to watch later that night and when we got home he was surprised by all his friends that love him so much. I love that boy so much, I can't believe he's 23 the first time I met him I was 16 and he was 18 I need to keep up on how fast things are really going. Now we are on to bigger and brighter things we will have a baby soon, ( Keep your fingers crossed ) And Taylor will figure out what he would like to do for the rest of his life, wish him luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment