Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

What a wonderful Christmas we had at the Romney home......Well I take that back, What a wonderful Christmas we had at the Crittenden/Romney home. This Christmas was a little different this year. We celebrated Christmas eve with my family, and Christmas day with Taylor's family. It's nice having both of our families so close by, it really does make holidays a little more easier on us.
On Christmas eve all of my mom's kids and son in laws spent the night at her house. as the kids went to bed my parents, Kylie and Chris, Taylor and I stayed up and helped stuff the stockings, put some presents out and prepared for tomorrows big Christmas breakfast. After all of that was done we stayed up and played Pass the Popcorn for awhile, then we all went to sleep before Santa came.
We all woke up around 8:30 Christmas morning to see that Santa came to the Crittenden home!!! From what I can remember Kylie got a Nook, Chris got a bike stand, Taylor got a camera bag, I got a wedding book made by my husband, Paige got a Brad Paisley cd, Tyra got furry boots and Kreed got some games for the Wii. Our dad also surprised everyone with a home made ping pong table!!! Yeah he actually made the table I couldn't believe how amazing it looked.
It was so nice to be with my family for as long as we were. After we got done with doing things with them we went over to the Romney's house and opened presents with them. It's funny how different our families really are. I'm pretty sure Taylor's family received more political books or presidential books than I can count hahaha. But that's what they love and I love that about them.
We got to Skype Taylor's brother who is serving his mission in California that day. It was so nice that we were able to see and hear him at the same time.
I love my family so much, I can't believe how fast this Christmas has come and gone and now a new year is among us, I have so much new years resolution that I want to work on for this new year, It's going to be a challenge but I'm always up for new challenges. Thank you everyone who made this Christmas an amazing one. We love and appreciate everyone who dropped by a gift or who sent us a card. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment