Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rewind......

Okay so I have been slacking in the blogging lately and I really need to do better with that, so lets see how well I can keep up with blogging from here on out.
My cousin Staci was Married last Friday to her husband Jared and we are so happy for those two!!! She had a beautiful wedding, I cried more at hers than I did at my own. Her theme was a "Winter Wonderland" It was so beautiful, her colors were dark blue, white and silver. They had trees with twinkling lights up with snow around them, It's really hard to describe I will post pictures soon so everyone can see how amazing it was.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to my Grandma and Grandpa Atkinsons famous Thanksgiving dinner. I've never left their house disappointed, my Grandma always makes the best of everything. My favorite part about going to my grandmas house for Thanksgiving dinner is she makes me my own little personal pumpkin pie!!! My grandma is so special to me, she has made my pumpkin pie for me ever since I can remember, It always makes me feel so special and loved whenever she does that for me because she only does it for me, no one else.
Taylor is just finishing up school and I'm so ready for the break. I feel like I never see him because he is always in the "Man Cave" doing his homework and I'm ready for some date nights and our special movie nights with popcorn and smoothies. SIGH! I know me time is always good to have but I feel like I've had way to much me time, I'm ready for some we time.
We are so excited for Christmas I can't wait for Taylor to open the presents I got for him. I noticed a present under the tree with my name on it and I am dying to see what it is. I love Christmas!!! The music, smells, food, presents, being with family, snow....... Oh wait that hasn't happened yet hopefully soon. I really am not a snow person but it is freezing in Rexburg and I personally think that if it's going to be this cold then it might as well snow. We get to spend Christmas with Taylor's parents this year and I am so excited!!! His brother Logan who is in California on his mission gets to call us so that will be really exciting to be able to hear from him.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas this year and a happy new year. I have a lot I want to do so hopefully everything will work out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment