Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Best Friends Endowment Session

Going to the Temple for the first time is an exciting and scarey time. I remember the first time I took my endowments out, I really had no idea what to expect. I was so happy that I had so much love and support from not only my own family but from my husbands family.
Today I went to my best friends endowment session. She looked so beautiful! I loved that I was able to be their with her parents to support her. I can't believe that she's going on a mission, Valerie and I have been best friends since 4th grade and our friendship has grown stronger and stronger everyday.
I can't even begin to tell you how much I am going to miss Valerie. She has been the one I go to when I feel like the world is going to end and crash down on me. But this is something that the Lord wants my friend to do, she is going to be an amazing missionary and is going to change the lives of so many people. she is a wonderful person and who ever gets her for a mission companion is in for the best time of her life. I love you Val!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment