Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

Easter Is probably one of my most favorite holidays! My Grandma Atkinson has a tradition where we get together the Saturday before Easter and have a fun family lunch and a HUGE! Easter egg hunt. We usually go to Grandmas for lunch but they had to go to a funeral so they weren't able to be at the lunch, so this year we went to my Aunt Amy's house and had our lunch.
We have a tradition that every family brings some kind of lunch, we then put a number on them and we have everyone draw a number and whatever number you get that's the food you will be eating plus the number you get will be the person you get to eat with. For the past 3 years I've had my little brother Kreed and low and behold we got each other again this year! We always have so much fun with each other. We had a yummy sandwich with apples slices, pickles, pringles chips and cheese. Like I said it was YUMMY!
After our lunch we went over to Grandmas and had our Easter egg hunt. It's always a blast to look for Easter eggs no matter how old you are. I had to go to work after the hunt but besides that everything was so much FUN!
Easter Sunday after church we went to Grandma Atkinsons and ate our Easter dinner once again it was so YUMMY!!! After we got done with dinner we went to Taylor's family's house to spend one last time with his sister before she moves to Virginia. I love my family so much! I really am so blessed to have them in my life.

4 comments:

  1. love you Ash! you left a comment on my facebook page but I locked myself out so i cant ever get on it! but we can talk through blogs!!! we should do a double date sometime we would love to come see your place!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! Let me know when you are available, I haven't seen you in such a long time. How are things going for you?

      Delete
  2. How fun!! I love reading about all your family traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided this talking thing through blogs is not as cool as it sounds! haha email me! Justourloch@gmail.com game night!!! we'll get a sitter! text me or email me when its good to come over AND i want you to cut my hair! it will be a dramatic cut! 208 4032506

    ReplyDelete