Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Marley Jo Romney Born September 6, 2012 at 6:05pm weighing 7lb 12oz

I know this post is LONG overdue but I finally have a second to start telling everyone the story of when my Marley Jo was born. My due date was scheduled to be on September 3, 2012, I went into premature labor three times and never had the baby, I finally thought that after the third time the baby was either going to be early or right on time, WRONG! I had to be induced because she just didn't want to come. Marley Jo came three days late with the help of the pitocin to help induce my labor. The night we went into the hospital to be induced I was so excited! I wanted nothing more than to have my baby girl here in my arms. We got checked into the hospital at 11:00pm and I was only at a 2 at the time, I knew then that this was going to be a long long long stay at the hospital. The next day I woke up and was slowly progressing, It was really nice to have my husband and mom at the hospital with me to keep me company. Basically I endured 19 hours of labor and to be honest I thought that premature labor was ten times worse than regular labor, but once I got my epidural my life was at peace. I literally slept through my entire labor my mom says she's never seen a labor like mine. At about 5:15pm things started picking up. my nurse was noticing that my contractions were getting really close together and they were getting really strong so she sent everyone out of the room to check me, and low and behold I was FINALLY at a 10! It was time to start pushing. I started pushing for 10-15 minutes before my doctor arrived Taylor was a real trooper. He watched the whole labor, at first he did NOT want to watch any part of the labor until the nurse pointed out how much hair the baby had and he was hooked. After 2 more hard pushes my baby girl was FINALLY here! I was crying a lot because I was just so happy knowing that I was this little angel's mother. Marley weighed 7lb 12oz she was born with LOTS of dark brown hair and looked exactly like me when my mom had me, she was perfect! I didn't get to hold her for the longest time because I lost a lot of blood and to top it off I tore while delivering her so I had to get sewed up, It took a long time. But once they put her in my arms it felt like the world just stood still I don't think I've ever loved something so much I couldn't believe that she was my baby and that I got to take her home and raise her as my daughter. Taylor is amazing with her, I thought that he would be really timid with her at first but he acts like he's been a father for a long time. I know he loves Marley so much and I know she loves him, I love watching him play with her. Every time she starts fussing he holds her like an airplane and runs around the house with her and to most peoples surprise it calms her down, she's in love with her dad. I will never forget that day I am so grateful that I am a mother to a wonderful, happy and healthy baby. Marley is 2 months old now and has been a good baby since she made her grand entrance to Earth. She is my star I couldn't imagine my life without her. I love my husband so much! He is an incredible father I love my little family so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment