Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Family Reunions......Gotta Love Them

   I love going on family trips, it was really nice getting away from Rexburg for a couple of days with my husband. We left for Utah last Wednesday and got back Sunday evening. We stayed at Taylor's aunt and uncles house for the first two days and we got to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part2  it was amazing!!!!!!!
   Then we got to stay at the Romney's Ranch. We rode horses, played nerts, and slept. The next day Taylor took me to Coalville!!! this little town I grew up in when I was little it was so much fun we walked around the town for a while and got to see my old neighbor and talk to him for a while.
   I love going on vacation Taylor and I leave for California in a month!!! we are so excited to get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment