Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girls Only Weekend.

    So it's back to school time and my mom, my sisters and I took a weekend off and went shopping in Mesula. We had such a great time I know I sound like a newly wed but I really missed my husband. But I did manage buy some cute tops for me and I found some really cute baby clothes for dirt cheap!!! No I'm not pregnant I just get baby clothes to put in my hope chest. We had a really fun time, I love being with my mom and my sisters.
    When we got home I came home to a kindle sitting on my bed!!! Don't ask me why he did this but I absolutely love my kindle and of course my husband. He is so good to me I really don't know what I would do with out him. We have a Atkinson Family Reunion coming up in a couple of days and we are super excited for that we can hang out with them before we leave for California!!! We are also super excited for our trip also.

No comments:

Post a Comment