Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Amazing Weekend With My Amazing Friends And Husband

   Taylor goes back to school in like 2 days so we got all our friends together and decided that we were going away for the weekend to our friend Cade's cabin to go boating, we had an amazing time. When we first got to the cabin it was 7 o'clock and they had pizza waiting for us which was very nice because I was starving! but when we got their I noticed a ring on Cade's girl friends finger.......CADE IS ENGAGED!!! We are so excited for him and Rachel. After we celebrated with them we all played a getting to know you game because we had some new faces in our group but it was so much fun and hilarious if I might add.
   The next day we all woke up and had an amazing breakfast that the wonderful men made for us lovely ladies, then after we cleaned up the cabin and headed out to the lake!!! We rode and the boat, tubed, jet skied, the boys waked board and Taylor and I got an amazing sun burn. I am not excited for Taylor to go back to school but I know he has to. We had an amazing weekend  I don't want summer to end but I have a feeling that there will be some amazing things that will happen this fall/winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment