Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Blessing in Disguise

Today has been a very emotional day, Taylor and I lost our baby today and I am not handling it very well. I'm very sad, I was so excited that Taylor and I were going to have a sweet little baby in our home, but even though we are struggling with the fact that we are no longer pregnant I look at this as a blessing. We figured out today that our insurance doesn't even cover any maternity at all so that would've been a problem if anything happened to me or the baby. We know now that we are able to conceive a child so we can always try again. And I know that I have another little baby waiting in heaven for me and Taylor and I want nothing more than to bring that little baby here with it's family and to raise it in the gospel as the Lord intended us to. I am not mad at the Lord in anyway, in fact I am very grateful to him for allowing me to have that little baby inside me for as long as it was. I keep thinking how my sister wanted to have a baby but it just never happened but she had strong faith to keep trying and she knew that she was going to be a mother some day. Now look at her, she is 11 weeks pregnant and I am so excited for her and Chris, I'm glad that she still has her baby and that I can be it's aunt. Baby Romney your daddy and I love you so much and we already miss you, please help us to make it through this and to be able to have another special little baby. I'm going to miss being pregnant. But this is not the end, it's only the beginning. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU BABY ROMNEY!

2 comments:

  1. Ash it will be ok. This is so hard I almost miscarried which doesn't compare but I remember how I felt and it was hard. I love you and it will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daymi and Corey MooreOctober 3, 2011 at 9:26 AM

    Taylor and Ashlie I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you guys feel. I've been pregnant 6 times and yet I just have 3 kids. I know how hard and sad it is. In one occasion I carried the baby for 20 weeks and then went in labor for 24 hrs knowing that the baby was not going to make it but yet listening to his heart bit the whole time. It is hard cause we get attached to that little baby growing as soon as you find out you are pregnant. Every time I went through this painful experience I always remember the scripture in D&C 121:7-8 "My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; and then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph..." We can't understand sometimes why things happen but Heavenly Father knows. Like it was said in conference, He is mindful of all of us, He know our desires and He will bless us according to our righteousness. You guys are awesome and I know Heavenly Father has so many blessings for you guys. Know that we are here for you. It might take a while to recover from this experience but it will be ok.

    "Though our knowledge of the plan of salvation does not explain why miscarriages and stillbirths take place, nor what the eternal result will be, we can know with confidence that God, who is the father of all spirits, is merciful and just. We can know also that there is hope. Worthy parents can trust in him and know that they and all his spirit children will—one way or another—receive a just reward for their efforts and sacrifice, perhaps in ways that we do not presently comprehend." (Val D. Greenwood, manager of special services, Temple Department, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. )

    We love you guys

    ReplyDelete