Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me

I love my birthday, It's probably one of my favorite holidays because It's a day where you can look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Hey it's my birthday I can do whatever the heck I want." hahaha okay I guess you can't do everything you want but It's always nice to have one day that's just yours.
Since my birthday was on a Sunday we celebrated it on Saturday. Taylor surprised me with Jazz vs. Kings tickets, so we went to Utah for the weekend and just had a ball. We got to Utah late Friday night and went straight to bed (we were so tired from the long car ride). Then on Saturday we woke up and went to the Gateway Mall and went shopping. Surprisingly I didn't buy anything but, Taylor did but himself some $14 pants from Hollister, he was so proud of his remarkable find we had to go celebrate by going to the chocolate factory and getting us some chocolate covered pretzels. While we were eating this fat pigeon kept coming over to us because he wanted food. So I would break of a little piece of my pretzel and give it to him and I really shouldn't have done that because the fat lard kept coming back and he kept getting closer and closer to my feet I was pretty sure I was going to loose a toe.
After that little adventure we went to the IMAX and saw Monster that Fly in 3D. It was really fun. Then we met up with our friend and her boyfriend for some dinner. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. Her boyfriend is hilarious that's really all I can say about him hahaha.
After we finished eating with our friends we had to say goodbye so we could catch our game. Taylor and I were decked out in our Jazz T's It was so much fun, even though we were up in the nose bleed seats it was still enjoyable. during the half time show Taylor wanted some ice cream. As we got up to give them our order this HUGE Samoan man comes up to me and says, "Can I use my hands to scoop your ice cream? It's okay I have gloves!" So I let him use his hands and he literally scooped me a mountain, It was so funny!!! After we got our ice cream we went and watched the rest of the game. The Jazz won by 3 points so Taylor and I left as happy people.
I had such a great time with my husband that weekend, It was so nice just to be away from everyone and to just be alone with him. He always finds was to spoil me and to make me feel special. I love my husband so much and I'm so grateful for all he does for me. I LOVE YOU TAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment