Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day, What A Special Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! Taylor and I had such a wonderful night with each other. He had school until 6:30 so we had to start things a little late today, but after he finished up with school he drove us to Idaho Falls and took me to one of my favorite restaurants Olive Garden!!! It was a nice way to spend Valentines day just with me and my man.
I'm not going to lie, I'm really not a big fan of Valentines Day. it's just a day to go and show that "special someone" how much you love them when really you should be showing them how much you love them everyday. That's what I love so much about my husband, while we came home from Idaho Falls he told me how bad he felt for not being able to go and get me some flowers. I just had to smile because flowers are nice and all but that's not really what love is all about. Love is something that should not be taken lightly. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in your hearts and brings peace to your minds.
I love my husband so much!!! he shows and brings the true meaning of love into my life everyday. He doesn't need to buy me flowers or fancy gifts just to show me how much he loves me. He shows love by waking up early in the mornings and going to school and work everyday, he also shows love by coming home and making dinner for me after I've had a long day at work. Or how he folds my clothes up when I'm too lazy to hang them up. And my absolute favorite thing he does to show me how much he loves me is kissing me when ever he sees me.
I hope everyone had an amazing Valentines Day.......I know I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment