Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Marley Romney

Yes I'm sure all of you know our exciting news but I guess it's time for me to actually put it on our blog. Taylor and I are expecting a baby girl on September 3rd! And if you didn't get it from the title we are naming her Marley. Words cannot describe how much I love this little girl. Now that she's getting bigger and I can feel her moving and kicking all the time it's starting to feel more real. I just want to hold her and just cuddle her. She is already so loved not just by me but her daddy. We went to Idaho Falls yesterday to look for some baby stuff, Taylor was so excited! He was a big helper with picking out cute little outfits and our stroller. He is going to be such a great dad! I can't wait to see him with Marley.
This is our little girl at 8 weeks.
Me at 14 weeks.
Me at 17 weeks.
Me at 20 weeks.
My baby girl at 20 weeks.
Me at 23 Weeks.
Me at 26 Weeks.
Me at 30 Weeks.
Me at 34 Weeks.

4 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait till my Monica plays with your Marley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck you are the cutest little prego EVER! Sooo excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete