Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

How crazy is it that I got to celebrate Mothers Day? Well I'll tell you, it was super crazy! I know My baby is not here for another 3 months but my family did a lot to make me feel like I was a mother. I told my husband that I didn't want him to get me anything because technically I'm not an "official" mom. But he came and woke me up and got me the cutest card! I loved it so much and thought it was so nice of him to get that for me. I also received a king size candy bar from church, a flower from my sister in law and a hanging basket from my father in law. I really enjoyed Mothers day but then I was a little sad. I didn't get to see my mom at all that day. I hope I show my mom everyday how much I love and appreciate the things she does for me. I love that my daughter will have her as a grandmother.....Oh wait she doesn't want to be called grandma, she wants to be called Muz! Cute right?! My mom has been an amazing role model in my life and I hope that I can take the lessons that she has taught me and take them into my own life when my baby girl come. I love you so much mom HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment