Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Best Day of My Life.... My Wedding day!!!



   Taylor and I were sealed in the Rexburg Temple on October 15, 2010 It was an amazing day the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
    It was nice having all of our family here for our special day everything was so perfect. The theme of our wedding was peacock feathers!!! Everything was peacock the decorations, colors, even my bouquet had peacock feathers. Instead of having a wedding cake Taylor and I decided that we wanted to have cheesecake, my Grandma Atkinson decorated them for us, she put HUGE! flowers on the top of them and they looked amazing!
   My brides maids were Taylor's sisters Megan and Hayley, and my sisters Paige and Tyra. My maids of honor were my older sister Kylie and my best friend Valerie. The groomsmen were my brother in law Chris and my little brother Kreed. And Taylor's Best Man was his brother Logan.  
   Our reception was amazing even though it lasted an hour longer than it should have I will never forget it. My mom did an incredible job at decorating the church gym. We wanted to have a shabby sheek look. We had tree's that had sparkling lights and cute little ornaments of Taylor and I that my mom made. Our reception desserts were fall cakes like pumpkin rolls and yummy things like that. I am so grateful for everything my mom did for Taylor and I for our wedding everything was so wonderful I hope that when my own kids get married I will be as creative and artistic as my mom. I love my family so much, without them my wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment