Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Head Colds

    It's summer and Taylor and I have spent this week with wonderful head colds. Uhhhhh the weather was awesome this week, it hasn't been like this for a while and I really didn't want to spend it inside but Taylor and I had fun even though we were sick. We basically had a movie marathon!!! We cuddled up in our bed and watched Sherlock Holmes, then later that night we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. We didn't finish it but we still had fun watching it together.
    You seriously can make any day a good day even if you are sick. Taylor makes every day not just a good day, but a special day. He walks into any room with a huge smile on his face and can make everyone laugh. He is my best friend and I thank God everyday that I have him. He is so special to me, I really don't know what I would do without him. I can't wait for all of our adventures that we'll endure together. I love my husband with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment