Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My first post!!!

    So I finally joined the blogging club and so far I'm stressed!!! I can't figure out this blogging thing yet but hopefully if I keep up with my posts I will get the hang of it soon.
    Taylor and I decided that we are going to start going to his family ward. Today was our first day and we loved it! We have a meeting with our bishop on Tuesday to talk about our new callings in the ward! talk about your crazy stuff, one day in the ward and they're already talking about callings. I'm really excited about this new ward I felt really welcomed and the bishop gave me a fist pound so we're basically best friends now. hahaha.
   I just realized that I probably need to say a few things about Taylor and I because that's what this blog is about.  Taylor and I we're sealed in the Rexburg Temple on October 15, 2010.  We've been married for almost 8 months and I don't think I've ever been more happier. He is my best friend I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment