Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!!!

   Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing fathers!!! So far It's been a great fathers day. Taylor and I had to speak in church today about our earthly fathers and our Heavenly Father. We both did great. Taylor came to church with two different kinds of shoes on his feet hahaha. Yeah I had to tell the ward it was hilarious.
   Even though Taylor is not a father yet I still want to tell him HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! I know we have little children waiting for us in heaven who are dying to meet us. And I want my babies in Heaven to know that when the time comes for them to come to Earth they will come to a loving mother and an amazing father, Who will love them so much. I can't wait to start a family with my husband and I know that our family will be together forever.
                                           HAPPY FATHER'S  DAY TAYLOR, I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment