Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Saturday at the Zoo


   Today Taylor took me to the Tautphaus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls and we had such a great time!!! Neither of us had been to a zoo for a long time. There were so many animals to look at and a lot of screaming children to listen to. I think my favorite animal that I saw was probably the Lions even though they were sleeping it was still an exciting thing to see. The monkey's were pretty cool too, one liked to stick it's bum up against the window so we got to see a lot of him haha.




   It's nice having a day where Taylor and I can just go out and do whatever we want and we don't have to worry about the little things. We can just have a good time doing the thing we love to do the most, be with each other.
Taylor is taking a drink in case you were wondering haha

No comments:

Post a Comment