Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 1 of our stay in California

   Today was the day that Taylor and I left for CALIFORNIA!!! Well actually we left for California on Sunday August 21, 2011 I really need to keep up with our blog even though I'm the only one that reads these post I still want to remember everything that went on while we were gone. Well Taylor and I were so ready to get out of Rexburg for a while and just be alone, just me and Tay no one else or anything to worry about. We flew out of Idaho Falls around 11:45 and landed in Long Beach around 2:30 it was my first time flying so I was kinda nervous but Taylor just held my hand through it all and I ended up really liking it.
   When we finally got to our hotel Taylor was ready to hit the streets of Anaheim, me on the other wanted to take a long hot shower and actually get ready for the day. Once I was ready to go we went to dinner at Bubba Gumps. It was so much fun, I've only seen Forrest Gump once so being there and actually knowing what everything meant that was around me was so exciting. Our waitress even came to us and we did a Forrest Gump trivia I was so nervous because I've only seen it once and Taylor has seen it probably more than I can count, but the funny thing was is I beat him in the game. hahaha.
   After we got done eating dinner Taylor took me to see Cowboys and Aliens. To my surprise I actually really liked the movie, all action and no romance.......I'm totally kidding about that the whole movie was great it had enough of everything. After our movie we went to the Cheesecake Factory and had their AMAZING cheesecakes. But knowing me I couldn't finish it so we took it home so I could eat it later. We actually ended up throwing it away because we don't have a fridge in our hotel.

   Well that's everything thing that's gone on so far I can't wait to finish the rest of this post once all the pictures are all on. I'll have Taylor get to work on that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment