Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 5 of our California trip

   We spent another beautiful day in Disneyland! I love it here if I could I would live here as long as I can. Today wasn't as busy as the other days have been. The lines were nice and short so we got to ride a lot more rides so that was super nice. Today was also nice because we got to go souvenir shopping!!! Taylor bought him a picture frame which is very nice, I bought a little stuffed goofy for my future babies it's super cute I'll have to post a picture of it. We also bought Tyra and Paige cute sock from Little Mixes Match they don't match at all but they are so cute and my sisters are crazy so they look even better on them. We bought 2 caramel apples for Chris and Kylie and My parents apparently they were super good so I was happy to hear that they were put to good use. The last thing we bought was a box of chocolate pretzels for Taylor's parents and siblings. California is amazing I don't want it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment