Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 3 of our California trip

Today Taylor and I spent the whole day in California Adventure, we had a blast just being together. We rode the Tower of Terror 3 times in a row because the lines we so short which was very very nice. I wanted to go see the Aladdin show so badly but Taylor thought he was to manly to see Aladdin so I finally got him to go in and watch it with me and he ended up loving it!!! I was so happy that he liked it the Genie mad him laugh so hard.
   I also won a coin to play a video game at Flynn's Video Games from the movie Tron but I didn't want to use it because I never win anything so I wanted to keep it so I'll always remember my special coin. At the end of the day we wanted to go buy a slushy  so we went to a Seven 11 gas station, well the place smelled so bad I couldn't stand being in the room so we had to leave because I was this close to vomiting!!! Pretty gross I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment