Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 6 of our California trip

   Today Taylor and I spent the day in Down Town Disney. We had lunch at this amazing pizza place the sat us outside so while we waited for our food we feed bread sticks to the birds. I know that sounds so weird but I though it was fun they came swarming all over the place poor little babies haha. After our stay in Down Town Disney we went to Medieval Times Dinner Theater it was so cool! We had the red and yellow knight he also kissed and threw a flower to me AHHH super romantic I know hahaha but as the tournament began our knight ended up being the first one to die. PATHETIC!!! But all in all we had a fun day. After we came home and decided to go night swimming it was so nice because it was so hot so it was nice to be cooled off.

No comments:

Post a Comment